Tuesday, October 11, 2005

So now

So now I've got a blog! Took a while to win me over to the idea, but the I guess the shy little extrovert waited patiently for long enough : ) Living in South Africa you could almost forgive me for being behind the times (almost)

My kids are in bed (yes, two of them) my 27th birthday is just around the corner, my ex is threatening to take me to court over seeing the bambinos in the summer holidays (haven't seen him in two years and now he wants custody?!) and I am seriously considering signing up for a degree programme next year. Better late than never : )

That about sums it up... Oh, and the marriage which was s'posed to happen last month but didn't (rainchecked) and the wonderful man who has agreed to this lifelong deadly serious commitment. Ahhh. Next year January. Definately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home