Wednesday, October 12, 2005

crash..

I was in an accident today! Just as I was getting confident in my driving skills! I guess that goes to show that you can't relax too much behind the wheel. I've only beem driving on my own for the last week now. Pretty silly to be as old as I am and still be a learner driver but it just worked out that way and before I knew it I'm almost 30 and without a drivers licence.

I wonder how much I'm gonna have to pay for the other car to get fixed. My car is fine, it's a 1990 Ford which is built like a box and seems to be able to withstand anything. The other car is not so fortunate however. Brand new 4x4. Need I say more? And I don't have insurance! Damn! I wish i could roll back time and make it unhappen.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home