Monday, October 17, 2005

heavy sky

Today is really hot, the sky feels like it's sitting on my back. There must be a high pressure zone over the city or something. This kind of day always makes me feel uncomfortable. When I went to pick the kids up from school, Micaela (who's 7) had a huge frown on her face and said "Mommy, I think I'm being haunted, everything feels so scary!"

I explained to her that just as there are people can see very well and people who can hear or read or draw very well, there are also people who can 'feel' very well. She was a little less apprehensive after I explained how the weather can affect the feelings of some people. Now we just need a thunder storm! Oh! I love the release of the lightening. Like a huge power conduit in the sky!

Tomorrow I'll be 27. Maybe I'll get a thunder storm for my birthday :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home