Tuesday, October 18, 2005

It's my birthday!

Yay! And to celebrate I got my first tattoo. I'll download a picture of it once it's healed. I had it done by a woman (stylin) whose name is Morag (for those of you who don't know me that's my mother's name.) Thought that was a really nice touch :) portentious kinda.

Also got a huge tub of Woolworths Liquirice Allsorts (better than any other allsorts, ever) from Antoine and a truly beautiful bunch of roses from his mother. Tonight I'm having cheesecake to celebrate and gathering a few of my nearest and dearest together...Ahhh, this is the life...

(damn that tattoo was sore!)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:03 PM  
Blogger Kirsten said...

Nothing like spam comments on your birthday...anyway..just stumbled onto your blog...had to say happy birthday to ya...Got my first tatoo after my son was born...anyway...have a good one, and enjoy the cheesecake

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home