Thursday, October 27, 2005

back again...

Funny how a few days can seem like a lifetime! Maybe 'cos so much happens, my life is constantly changing, growing. It's so cool. I've started getting into the whole html thing (thats coder talk for 'web page design') I feel like I have the world at my fingertips :)

So much potential for dialogue and fusion with the web. Its awesome.

I met with my mom for a quick cuppa this morning, after dropping the kids off at school. She's doing so well, looking radiant. Next year she wants to set up her own healing practice. She's been studying alternative healing methods for a while now, and she's almost ready to take the plunge! I'm so excited for her.

I'm planning a new painting. There's a blank canvas on my easle and a whole lot of ideas in my head. This one is gonna be different form anything I've done before. I'm using a photo as a base to work from, I've only ever painted from imagination so this is going to be a challenge. Yay. I love challenges.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kirsten said...

Good luck w/ the new painting...I don't have an artistic bone in my body, so i think it's so cool that you can do that...

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home