Sunday, October 23, 2005

Sunday afternoon...

Just made the most delicious vegetable lasagne ever. The kids didn't like it (what's new?). Cooking for fussy kids is no fun.

I've just figured out the whole 'html' thing, so I have finaly put my art on the net! It's a rather simple site, as sites go, but my paintings are there in all their glory, and that's what counts ;)

In other news my ex has reared his nasty (albeit pretty) head again, and is making noises about 'claiming' his kids. I mean, honestly, where does he get off? I'm not too worried, just a little trepidatious about an ugly scene in the near future. Don't want the kids to get hurt. And when my ex is in the picture, people get hurt all over the place.

But I am strong, and I am not afraid. Nobody's gonna be bullying this girl anytime soon.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kirsten said...

Of course I went and checked out your art...amazing...you do great work, you really do...my fav is Observe...How was that vegetable lasagna? Are you vegetarian? I made a chicken quesedea(spelling?) and my kids actually ate it...except my son, who would never eat something that gross...anyways, still safe where I am at...storm will be over by tomorrow...have a great nite

1:03 AM  
Blogger Gaelin said...

Thanks for the compliments! It's so good to have my art available to everyone :)

No, I'm not a veggie, but I prefer veg over meat anyday, unless I have a protein craving that is...

Good to hear you guys are safe, i hope all the other people make it through ok too.

How old are your kids?

12:57 PM  
Blogger Kirsten said...

I'm a meat and potato typea girl..lol....my kids are almost 10 yr girl, 13 boy and 16 girl...I added her website to my site...check it out...she does good work...plus she figured out how to add it to my blog...

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home