Wednesday, December 21, 2005

5 weird habits...

I got tagged by a blog buddy...I gotta list 5 of my weirdest habits :) Here goes...

1. I don't use deoderants or perfumes...ok I know that sounds gross but believe it or
not the body has a pretty good scent if it's just left alone and washed well ;)
and of course the pheramones have a chance to flourish once the artficial scents
are gone...

2. I can't drink more than one glass of wine without getting sloshed (heehee)

3. I meditate with my eyes open

4. I don't watch TV. Ever. (the advertising seriously bugs me)

5. I collect rocks and sticks and any other bits of nature that catch my eye. Then I
take them home and put them into bowls and in corners...kinda makes me feel more
comfortable.

I'm supposed to tag 5 other people, but I'm kinda isolated here, and I don't think there are five other people who read this blog!

Steve, if you're reading this, consider yourself tagged buddy :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Kirsten said...

heyyyy...I can't drink more than one either....lol...the deodorant thingy...some people can get away with that...lol....NOT ME!!! and the rock thing...I do that too...as a matter of fact...I have antlers..and skulls from walking in the forest...we have snake skins and plaster casts of foot prints...I LOVE NATURE!!! I also have a rock garden, which I think I wrote about too...and now my nieces and nephews are finding me cool rocks to put in it...
Thanks for playin!!!!

:)

5:28 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

hahaha!!!

#1...yeah! sure!!! ;+) I am sure that you smell like a beautifully scented rose!!

#2...takes me two glasses!

Great list...
now, wot will I think of,
or want to admit??? ;+)

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home