Thursday, December 08, 2005


'nother pic of the bambinos. They're home with me now that school is over for the year.

Buzy with Christmans shopping. I've decided to try my hand at clay sculpture, so all the nearest and dearest are getting hand-made clay thingimajigs. I sent them off to the potter this morning for firing and a coat of glaze. Amazing what a good coat of glaze can do :)

We are also gearing up to move house...leaving our current home on the 30 Dec. Eek. Got an absolutely lovely little house by the sea. New years eve will see me unpacking boxes, but what a wonderful place to start 2006!

I will post pics of the new place closer to the time...

Happy Holidays

4 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

That is wonderful news!!! :+)

Happy holidays!!!

I just love the fact that you are willing to try new things too...

3:31 PM  
Blogger Kirsten said...

I will say it again..your kids are sooooo cute....They are out for the year already?? Is it just holiday break or they are totally done for the year??? I love getting the home made gifts...I personally think those are the best,, lot of thought and love goes into those
Have a great day
:)

4:56 PM  
Blogger Gaelin said...

Thanks for the well wishes... yes, my kids are home now until Jan 18! Argh! Actually it's not that bad, but they drive eachother up the wall. Thank goodness they have their own rooms now, so I can send them for time out and get a little peace and quiet :)

5:55 PM  
Blogger Kirsten said...

just been checkin in...moving sucks...I hate it....but like I said, I wanted to check in, let you know I was thinkin about ya...hope to hear some news before long...but I know your busy...have a great day...

:) Just me...

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home